Are you considering travel therapy jobs?
MAS Medical Staffing specializes in travel therapy assignments. We have many travel contract assignments for Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, along with placements for their assistants. PTA (Physical Therapist Assistants) and COTA (Certified Occupational Therapist Assistants) are all potential travel therapy jobs.
What exactly is a traveling therapist? As a licensed therapist, you can move around the country under contract assignments and gain experience at different facilities. Travel therapy jobs usually last around thirteen weeks.
1. That means three months to experience living and working in another part of the country – from New York to Hawaii and anywhere in between. When your thirteen weeks are up…
2. …You can take off as much time as you like before taking on another contract assignment.
So far so good, right? First, you’ll chat with one of our amazing travel recruiters. They will give you a list of potential jobs that match your preferences. Depending on your discipline, you may need to apply for a new license in each state – but…
3. MAS will cover the expenses and aid you in submitting the paperwork. We want to make it as easy as possible for you.
You may be thinking that moving will cost you more money, and having to find a new place to live every few months will take up a lot of your time. MAS Medical Staffing takes care of all that for you, too.
4. We cover travel expenses and find you a place to live. Not only that – but we give you a…
5. Weekly housing and food allowance.
Wait, it gets better.
6. Generally, the pay for travel therapy jobs is around the per diem rate for whatever area you choose, but only a certain percentage of your income is taxed.
Being a traveling therapist allows you to explore different professional settings and gain the best experience from different facilities,
7. Allowing you to expand your resume and become as proficient as therapists come.
Ready to find travel therapy jobs? Contact MAS Medical Staffing today, and we’ll set you up with an awesome recruiter who will help you find the best possible fit for you and yours.